Zeblaze Crystal Smartwatch Complete Details
What is a smartwatch? A watch is capable of doing all smart things on your wrist. After the introduction of smartwatch’s many companies started manufacturing watch’s with new smart features.
Like smartphones the smartwatch companies creating mid-range smartwatch’s affordable to budget oriented people. Zeblaze Crystal wearable with timeless design and with all the major elements required to make a smartwatch. Here is the detailed review of Zeblaze Crystal Smartwatch.
The watch design is undoubtedly an excellent choice and incorporates stainless steel body and genuine leather belt. The display is a 3D single curved tempered glass display with 240×240-pixel resolution.
When you look at the watch it gives a premium look at the first glance. The belt material is purely genuine and gives a soft feel on your wrist. The stainless steel body is beautifully paired up with the leather strap that can be replaced with any 22 mm band. The watch is slim towards the edges and soft on your wrist.
Coming to features it has Bluetooth calling, calendar, weather forecast, alarm, stopwatch and most important feature notification. The main intention of smartwatch is to deliver notifications from your smartphone to your wrist. It has a music player and Camera remote for remote capturing. The internal storage capacity holds at 64MB, and additional features include a heart rate sensor, call notifications and many other essential features.
As I mentioned earlier the watch has a beautiful 240×240-pixel tempered glass display. The viewing angles are also pretty good and the display leaves an impression every time you use it. The screen is pretty sharp as well and should be good for outdoors even in strong sunlight.
You can also make and receive calls directly from your wrist, or get calls forwarded from your smartphone. The devices feature like health-tracking capabilities, including a heart rate monitor and sleep monitor. The built-in heart rate monitor is very accurate and provides real-time feedback as Apple Watch.The overall performance of the device was fairly good and we didn’t experience any major lags or issues.
For any touch-based devices a good and responsive OS is a must have. The Zeblaze Crystal has a beautiful UI which offers butter smooth navigation and convenient to operate. It has almost all necessary features in a perfect smartwatch. The watch is compatible with both Android and iOS. Pairing is very simple, it communicates with your Smartphone using Bluetooth connection. And additionally Zeblaze Crystal is a waterproof with IP65 rating. You can easily wear for your swimming classes also. To power all these features, it has a 280mAh battery and offers about 72 hours of standby time. The watch is available in White, Black and Gold editions.
Overall, the watch does sound competent, in the wearable segment. Should I buy it? Zeblaze Crystal is great value for money for the specs it offers. If you are looking for a premium look smart watch, then the Zeblaze Crystal is a good deal.
- MTK2502 chip with Bluetooth 4.0: Adopting the latest MTK2502 chip, has a perfect compatibility with iOS and Android system than a most normal chip.
- HRM heart rate monitor: Zeblaze Crystal’s HRM heart rate monitor function will give you the real-time feedback as Apple watch.
- Call / Message reminder: When a call or message coming, Zeblaze Crystal will remind you.
- Pedometer / Sleep monitor / Sedentary reminder: Taking café of your life, help you develop good living habits.
- Remote camera / music: Control your smartphone to take phones and play music on your wrist.
- Information pushing: Can push instant information, such as Twitter, Facebook, Gmail, ZAKER LINE, CNN APP and so on.
- IP65 waterproof: You can wear it to do daily washing, such as wash hands and face.