Oukitel A28 Smartwatch Features and Flash Sale Details
Smartwatches are slowly gaining wearable market share with their unique features. Every company is trying to make a product that can stand out. Oukitel A28 wearable with timeless design and with all the major elements required to make a smartwatch. Here is the detailed overview of Oukitel A28 Smartwatch.
The Oukitel A28 is manufactured a refreshingly slim designed smartphone with cutting edge hardware. The slim and sleek design is attractive and very comfortably fits on your wrist. Design wise the company maintained a good aesthetics, the watch gives a premium look with a genuine leather band. The dial is in a rectangle shape and comes in Gold and silver colors. The rear panel packs a charging sensor and soft stainless steel panel.
Coming to other hardware the watch packs a Sedentary reminder, Heart Rate monitor, Sleep monitor and pedometer. If you are a fitness-oriented person you can take the advantage of the A28 by replacing your traditional watch. It shows all the required data of your sleeping and running habits on the go. You don’t require any other fitness band, this watch is an all round performer.
To be clear, it’s got all the necessary features. When I strapped it to my wrist I felt it is a very light weight on my wrist. Performance wise the watch is decent. You can expect a good performance while navigating on the watch, connecting is pretty easy with the phone. In a few clicks, the watch can easily connect to your phone with a successful Bluetooth connection.
It’s easily the most impressive watch available under $60, which not lets you compromise on the performance. The display is bright, perfectly visible in direct sunlight, has great color contrast, and is just a pleasure to look at. The call quality on the watch was decent and we didn’t notice any issues with calls. The speaker quality is good for both entertainment and calling purpose.
The watch is compatible with both Android and iOS. Pairing is very simple, it communicates with your Smartphone using Bluetooth connection.You can also make and receive calls directly from your wrist, or get calls forwarded from your smartphone. The overall performance of the device was fairly good and we didn’t experience any major lags or issues.
MTK2502 chip and Bluetooth 4.0: The fusion of advanced MTK2502 chip and Bluetooth 4.0
• Heart rate monitor: Adopt the same sensor as iWatch, can accurately measure the heart rate.
• Dial / Message / Contacts sync: Can sync dial, SMS, and contacts, so you can check this information.
• Pedometer / Sleep monitoring / Sedentary reminder: Your health assistant, A28 will track your sports, monitor your sleep.
• Remote camera / music: Control your smartphone to take photos and play music.
• Information push: Push instant information: Facebook, Twitter, Skype, message, Wechat and so on.
• Raise up the hand to light up screen: You just need to gently flip your hand, then the screen will light up.
• Non-air-gap IPS screen: HD IPS Non-air-gap screen gives you an entirely new sensory experience.
• Life water resistance: You can wear it to wash hands.
The Oukitel A28 watch is currently on sale for $9.90. The sale is offered by Gearbest, you can grab the watch at the lowest price at a particular time, after the time you can get it for $39.99.