Top 5 Best Budget Friendly Fitness Trackers
If you are a health and fitness conscious person, here is the best fitness trackers you need. With wearables gaining massive attraction, we want to showcase top 5 best budget friendly fitness trackers.
Why use a Fitness Tracker?
It is a simple question with so many answers. Fitness Tracker allows you to collect all your health data and send to your smartphone. You don’t need to go to the doctor for checking heart rate, diet, sleeping analysis and activity tracking.
- Predict And Prevent Workplace Accidents With Wearable Devices From LifeBooster Inc.
- Workouts Tracking Wearable Atlas Wristband Available For Pre-Order At $249
- Victoria’s Secret Launches Sports Bra With A Heart Rate Monitor Connector
While some experts believe fitness trackers slowly replaces traditional watch’s in the future.
Jawbone Up Move is a very smart fitness tracker. It helps you to understand your diet, sleep and other activities to make further decisions to improve your health.
- Guides you to get fit, lose weight and have fun doing it. Choose your color, clip it on and get moving
- Tracks steps, exercise, overall calories burned, hours slept and quality of sleep. For best results, wear your UP MOVE on your wrist at night while you sleep
- Track your food, drink, calories, nutrients and use the UP App Food Score to quickly know if you are eating right
One of the finest fitness tracker from popular Fitbit company. Using Fitbit Zip Wireless you can track distance, calories and steps you walk. The data sync automatically with your smartphone ot PC.
- Tracks steps, distance and calories burned
- Syncs automatically to your computer or select bluetooth 4.0 smartphones or tablets
- Set goals, view progress and earn badges
Stylish, simple and budget friendly fitness tracker for Pivotal. It is helpful to track and calculate steps walked, daily activity, calories burned, and the amount and quality of sleep.
- Toggle between Active and Sleep modes or cycle through daily progress on the Pivotal Tracker 1’s intuitive OLED display screen with the press of a single button.
- In addition to general health monitoring, Pivotal Living serves as a motivational tool and helps track progress toward goals defined in the app. Goals can be set up for steps taken, calories burned, distance traveled, and other key performance indicators.
- Create a custom Team for your family, a running club or a specific group of friends. Everyone loves an accountability buddy
The Mi Band is a fitness tracking wristband from well known Xiaomi. It is sleek and very budget friendly, works with almost all Android devices running Android 4.4 and above. It can track your movement walking or running plus your sleeping pattern.
- Water resistant (IP67)
- 30-day standby power
- Sleep-cycle smart alarm
- Fitness monitor & sleep tracker
Stylish and trendy fitness tracker from Misfit. It can track your activities like swimming, cycling, running and walking. No need charge daily, it comes with a replaceable battery and lasts upto 6 months.
- Sporty design; comes in a variety of colors; ultra comfortable and waterproof to 30 meters
- Measures daily activity and sleep, and syncs with your smartphone to show steps, distance traveled, and calories burned
- Tracks walking, running, swimming, cycling, soccer, tennis, basketball and more.
- Never requires charging; replaceable battery lasts up to 6 months.